Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how did you get hooked?

Christopher Andrew

SIRENBLAZE
Apr 3, 2012
My friend got me into playing scenario games at mayhem paintball then I played in my first big game by shoreline thats when I became hooked

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
well..... the first time i ever played paintball..... plastic pump action, then the shop stopped selling co2 capsules, so we upgraded to infernos, then went to a local site... bit backwards really but good times. 10 years later still going strong!

Ballantin

Jul 13, 2013
Milton Keynes
It is like going out with the motorbike, or going to the track, or playing MMOs, it is because it make me feel alive, amazes me every second I'm doing it and keeps me thinking about it every single second that I'm away from the field.

MUGS

Mar 4, 2013
sheffield
I got hooked as a punter and then went for the first time with my own kit (same as how everyone started Tipmann) and the fellas in Sheffield were really welcoming and helpful. I see every time a newbie turns up everyone is willing to help. Took my mate along to get him hooked and the fellas must have let him use 5 different markers throughout the day and as such he is now looking for his own marker and now we have 1 more paintballer in Sheffield.

Reactions: Ballantin
Aug 26, 2013
As a rental customer at paintball challenge( messingham) using a site inferno. Then bought my own marker which was a spyder extra and then jumped to an ego 10 haha. Just a slight jump in markers lol

electriko

Sep 6, 2009
I played paintball for the first time in a rental place. Loved it. But it was when a friend started to play paintball at his land, I googled in my country's paintball forum, and arranged a business for my first marker (Spyder Electra). I went to pick the stuff up in a local tournament, and was amazed with it. Next thing I was playing in local tournaments with my friend and a couple of his friends. Never stopped playing since then (Until now, temporary stop, new country)..
What hooks me to the game, is the rush I feel.. When I hear the "10 seconds"... then when I get to my bunker and there are shots from everywhere and I need to gain my position or move to the next bunker. ;)

Kelv-Pedro

#hashtagguy
Oct 20, 2013
In the Zone, Shredding FOOLS!
Got hooked over 9 years ago helping at a site that my uncle helped out at.
Went and played for half a day and got picked up by a team practically straight away, I loved the adrenaline, The competition, The drive.
Paintball kept me wanting to work and kept me way out of trouble, If it wasn't for paintball and the team that picked me up i'd most probably be a bum in prison.
I love everything about this sport and love promoting it.

RSPython

Nov 14, 2013
I'd played one game over in worksop and really hurt myself on the final game, so didn't play for years and then a mate introduced me to season 1 of diamond wars at npf, and i got to see a whole different side to the game than the traditional 20 minute rental games. With all the missions etc i was instantly hooked, and played regularly ever since. Recently i started to take more of an interest in the sup-air side of things and nowadays you can see me working at cpps, generally hiding behind the bigscreen tv, sorting out all the scores for everyone :) but underneath it all, i still love sneaking around in the bushes, and the thrill of the ambush behind enemy lines :D