Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do i post on the sales ?!?!

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Consider your last 6 posts removed for being obviously spam to get into classifieds. Because of that also, you can wait a week before regaining classified access. :)

Jamesp240

May 22, 2013
so we have to get involved in the forums to be able to access the classifieds? well what if im starting and need to buy some bits which will in turn lead to more posts? i dont have enough questions or information to warrant 10 posts when i would like to buy some things now.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
so we have to get involved in the forums to be able to access the classifieds? well what if im starting and need to buy some bits which will in turn lead to more posts? i dont have enough questions or information to warrant 10 posts when i would like to buy some things now.
doesn't need to be intellectually stimulating questions, just get stuck in to any thread that you can have some input in. even if that includes introducing yourself over in the newbies section :)

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

It's to prevent the one hit wonders who come on to buy by using PM's, create new accounts to circumvent a ban etc.

Have a read of the forum, you'll find ten posts will fly in.

Mitch, you're back to square one lad...........

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
It might sound bad in the first place but because of the very very small minority out to rip people off, the mods implemented this new rule to help us all out. You'll thank them one day :)

Welcome to the forum, you'll quickly realise paintballers are one of the friendliest groups to be part off. Enjoy your stay

Reactions: matj

Jamesp240

May 22, 2013
Ok cheers guys, see where your'e coming from i suppose as im part of a VW forum too which is all friendly and you do get the people who just sort of drop in and just bombard the forum with crap.