Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do you clean you're paintball gear????

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I had a bet last season that I couldnt go a year without washing my kit. It literally rotted through. Made it though.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
if its really minging muddy then hose pipe in the back yard or in the bath to get the worst off then a quick wash and spin dry in the washer.....whole lot goes in pads, pack the works, i never bother with a full wash for my kit or fabric conditioner, as long as it doesnt smell like arse when it comes out the washer its good to go, stains can stay.
boots just get hosed and left under a radiator if they get really bad.

Medz

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2011
i do pants on their own. just chuck en in and stick it on sports. takes couple of hours on that cycle. then the jersey goes in with the pack on a normal wash.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Always take a big binliner with me to events, so change and dump all the scuzzy stuff in that before heading home. If it's really muddy I'll hose it down in the back garden first (usually hose down pack/tacvest anyway), then bung top/bottoms/gloves/bottle cover/fluffy/barrel sock etc in the washing machine on a quick wash in those net bags you get, stops any velcro from destroying your playing top. Take lens out of goggles then rinse the mask and lens under the tap and hang up to dry - dab dry lens with tissue to avoid drying marks. Marker stripped, cleaned, lubed and put back together. Loader stripped and shell & pots washed in the sink then left to dry.

For boots - bowl of warm water and scrubbing brush followed by a hose down and then leave them to dry inside but not too near a rad to avoid leather cracking. Once they're dry a good reproofing with NikWax.

At the risk of being even more metro......for bad staining I've found a liberal application of Vanish stick then rubbing the fabric together will get rid of even the worst paint stains when followed by a wash.

Last edited:

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I just stick it all in the washing machine, press the "extra rinse + intensive wash" buttons & 3 hrs later it is like brand new

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
my stuff stays in my boot until i realise i need it again for the next event/ walkon ...... and it isnt pretty taking it out of a bag after a month and washing it only to do it again

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Washing machine for most of my kit. Boots air dry and brush the mud off. Pack in the shower/bath.