Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do you hold your marker?

• Thread starter Misty's Big Adventure
  • Start date

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
i keep my marker pretty low in my shoulder. I dont think therre really is a proper way of holding your marker to be honest. Obviously you dont have it on your sholder (will!), but i think you can have it any height you want really, whatever makes you feel comfrtable.

-James

JayCee

Smegged
Feb 20, 2008
Kent or London
i keep my marker pretty low in my shoulder. I dont think therre really is a proper way of holding your marker to be honest. Obviously you dont have it on your sholder (will!), but i think you can have it any height you want really, whatever makes you feel comfrtable.

-James
Precisely, if it feels comfortable, use it. Maybe the hopper's just too damn big!

angeldan

Mar 24, 2008
air tank into your right/left shoulder depending on if your left or right handed. And when holding the fore grip 3 fingers on the grip one on top of the barrel. Thats how i hold my marker! :D

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I duct-tape it to my chest and then use both hands to sexually abuse the refs. Or I have the bottle sort of resting on top of my bicep poked into my shoulder, and standard grip at the front (none of this crazy finger over the barrel stuff for me, no sir :p).