Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how do you store your paint?

sx1990

Mar 2, 2009
The paint our team used in Germany (hellfire medium) was the best paint I've ever used, I stored it in my garage which is a 50/50 temp. It's not to hot an its not freezing cold

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
I usually just dump all my left over paint into my paint caddy and give it a little shake now and again.

Fearfas

Sep 26, 2009
Never lasted me in good condition for more than 2 months.. No matter how I store it..

Reactions: H

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
I try not to keep paint for to long, i find it ruins no matter how i store

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
it depends on what you want to use it for really. If you plan on using it in tournaments or some sort of important event, then don't keep it any more than a month or two if it's been opened. after this you do find the balls start to deform slightly since they've been exposed to humidity and such. As always the best way to store paint is in a dry place, out of direct sunlight at a normal room temperature. as mentioned make sure you do turn them every so often to try and stop them deforming any further.

On the day, the same sort of rules apply. if its a warm day try and keep your paint out of direct sunlight, especially when its in pods since they basically turn in to mini greenhouses!

Reactions: Boomtime

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
I decant it out of any full pots or open bags into an empty paint box lined with a bin-bag. Once full twist the bag to seal it against moisture and store in a cool dark location. I use the cupboard under the stairs. Despite being this careful I never look to store for more than a few weeks unless still sealed in original bags when it's fine for much longer. A little shake or turn is always a good idea too ;)

Last edited:

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
One of the guys I run with uses small metal .50 cal ammo crates from army surplus stores as they are air tight and hold about 2-3K rounds