The Home Of European Paintball

how does everyone afford paintball!...

robbo777

Predatorsport Paintball
Are you complaining?

27 times 4 is what :confused:
4 times 20 = 80
4 times 7 = 28
80+28=108pounds a month :0 thats like a whole days less im getting paid lol OH WELL
You start work at 8am and work until 1pm thats 5 hours, you then get given 500 paintballs and you go out and play 2 games we then pay you £20 my maths says that you actually earn £4 per hour and are given a fair few quids worth of paint and play which will by far add up to your £27.
Put it this way you could have a paper round not as much fun carrying a paper bag instead of a paintball marker.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
It's official, I'm gonna have to sell my Harley to play :( Still, 4.5k gives me a new SL8R and serious amount of paint and green fees :D

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
lol most of these 16 year olds are getting paid more by the hour than i do :(

im 18 working 41 hours and i get payed £3.40 an hour oh the joy of being an apprentice, ive heard that apprentices dont come under minimum wage untill the age of 19. Anyone know if this is true?

still manage to paintball pretty much every weekend be it tourny,marshalling, or training :D also note i have no life :eek:

ash

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
sleeping due to the 41 hours of work, and thats all i can think of :D got plenty of work on next week aswell, totaly ripping my room to bits and re doing it :D

so does anyone know if apprentices come under minium wage? im sure one of you bofins will know :D

ash