Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use in a woodsball game?

NotScottyG

Feb 1, 2015
Aberdeen, Scotland
I have just started playing and my local field hosts walk ons once a month, they last the full day and consist of 10 to 12 games and I was wanting to know how much paint I should plan on buying, and I can bring any paint I don't use to the next one.

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Does that not depend on how much you like to pull the trigger ;) everyone's different right.
Just ring your local site and ask if you can use the paint for future days.

When I ask about bassets pole they told me that I could use paint purchased before again if it was on the same type of day ie punter days .
But on there monthly diamond wars when paint is purchased then this can't be used on punter days & vica versa

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Most walkons will sell paint by the case, and at a fairish rate. I'd expect to easily get through full case in a days play, but I do play very aggressively and try and spend every game up the front end of it. Most places will not allow you to bring back paint on another day, but they might.
I often find they'll be someone willing to split the cost of a case of paint towards the end of the day if you are running short.

Zed85

Oct 26, 2014
I've only recently started playing and been on 2 walk ons and used about a case each time (maybe a pod or 2 left).

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I'd say at least a hopper and pod per game if you are planning on getting really stuck in, and if you're playing 10-12 games then thats going to be going on for 1.5-2 cases. However if you are playing with some form of mechanical gun you'll find you use generally less. The odd time i play woodsball I'll use a pump gun and by picking your shots, and only eliminating players that are an immediate threat (e.g. not shooting a player who is only standing 3 feet from his spawn point) then you can really lower your paint consumption and half a case is plenty for me playing a full day like this.

NotScottyG

Feb 1, 2015
Aberdeen, Scotland
Thanks for all the help I've checked and They allow players to bring back paint to the next walkon but not any other day so I'll probably by 2 cases and just see how much I use

CameronS

Sep 30, 2013
Kent
For me walk on days are a chance to put as much paint as you can down the barrel haha, since most of it ends up breaking on a random branch suspending in mid air that prevents you from hitting the last player!

I can easily get through two cases, or if looking to spend less go with a mate and go half on a case and see how it goes.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
For a walkon with an electro, I've used north of 2 cases.

With a pump, around 700 for the day, and even then I used a prophecy for a while and it fell apart. Realistic shot count would be ~500ish