Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
It was so many years ago that I played that I remember that paint!! Other than paint, I recall a time when clearly a small group of people had turned up the feet per second on their markers, and that hurt a lot, especially as they over shot as well. Fortunately they were told to sort it out after numerous complaints by players. I had the same marker at the time so I knew how hard they should be hitting. As I said I've never seen anyone who had froze their paint. Interesting to hear that it appears to have the opposite effect of making the paint worse.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
For the record as tried this, freezing paint just doesn't work, for starters paint being water based, water being the only substance that expands when frozen and just doesn't fit down a standard barrel let alone an aftermarket one, had it jam behind the eyes was great fun trying to get it all out. might work on something primitive like a bravo one or similar.

Probably wouldn't fly straight either and it's solidify and create an air gap inside making it off balance, complete crap I say, unless someone provides proper proof.

Zondo

One of eight bosses
Aug 31, 2014
United States
Speed ball and woods ball.

Pump: 500 rounds
Semi: 1.5 cases

Big game with lots of foliage: 2.5-3 cases! lots of play time and you have to beat a path through the leaves for the paint balls!

Rakz

Sep 8, 2014
Im using around 600 balls for a full days woodsball (although i am holding back as i know it can become expensive if i just fired all the time).

Ragman121

Mar 20, 2011
freezing paint makes it super brittle and it falls apart

unless you use a starch-based ball (almost any RPS), and freeze it for a week... as we found out when we dropped a few balls in the freezer at my local site by accident... then the shell falls off, but the fill stays solid - no idea how youd shoot it though.