Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
When I started out playing using non electric markers like the A5 and Kingman I fired less than 1000 balls in a whole day of woodsball. Once I upgraded the A5 and moved onto autocockers (both manual and electric) I started to play more aggresively using the higher fire rates to make players keep their heads down while other team members moved and started using 2000 to 3000 balls per day. On big games I have used over 6000 balls in a day,

On the flip side though when I started playing the site I played at used to give great deals on high quality balls like Evil and I used to find that their better flight qualities meant I shot less at a target. I now tend to use lower quality balls and even though they are barrel matched to an Evil pipe system I do notice a lot more balls just flying off in odd directions.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I don`t know about you lot ? but normally with a mechanical gun such as a Tippmann 98 or an Inferno I shoot around 6 x pods in a 10 x min game, 1 pod being 100 shots, game after game, after game,
where do you get your fun if your going to ration your shots, must be bored stiff.
They turn up sometimes saying " yeah I played before as a Sniper " Ha Ha Ha,
Not with me they don`t !!! They get lit up pretty damn quick and soon change the way they play, If your going to play to enjoy yourself , Shoot the bloomin balls .. as much as you can , Then tell me how much you enjoyed it.
If you can`t afford it .. Save .. then go.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Really depends what you're playing. Generally on the woods ill use anywhere between 1-3 cases at a walkon and just over 1 case on punter days. On the speedball field it's a whole different matter though. :)

MajorFaff

Sep 4, 2012
Walk-ons: Used to be 500 balls a day person, but now upto 1000 to MAYBE 1500 a day if I'm playing more of a 'support' role.

If I used 2000 that would be pretty lavish for me. I don't overshoot, and don't go for targets that are blatantly a 1% chance of getting. I just move closer or outflank.

If I played speedball... it would be a totally different story.

If you can`t afford it .. Save .. then go.
Your style is not for everyone. Just because you enjoy pulling the trigger doesn't mean everyone does... hence the diversity of markers out there. A fair few years ago, we played against a tourny team with electro's.... the floor was wiped by our guys. Accuracy by volume is not always the way. If you combine team work and fire power... then you are talking :-D

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Your style is not for everyone. Just because you enjoy pulling the trigger doesn't mean everyone does... hence the diversity of markers out there. A fair few years ago, we played against a tourny team with electro's.... the floor was wiped by our guys. Accuracy by volume is not always the way. If you combine team work and fire power... then you are talking :-D
like your style mate !! and I was talking about a Mechanical gun,
of course I do Tourneys and your right about those E-guns as well .
If they are NOT a tourney player and have an E-Gun that join in to play woods , I ask if they can play in Semi only and if they can turn their gun down to 8 - 10bps. as you probably know there are loads out there that have one and haven`t got a clue .
If it`s a Tourney Player that Knows how to perform with a skilled manner, then it`s a whole different Ball game.( excuse the pun)
I run sites every week with the customers saying if only they had more paint
I`m running a site now for the next four days ( separate events ) and I bet anybody !! the ones that shoot loads have adrenaline coming out of their ears and go home shaking my hand with a huge smile on their faces.

Last edited:

Riise81

Mar 18, 2013
Playing in a walk on last weekend and a couple of people emptied a hopper at the trees while walking