Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much paint do you use?

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
To start with I didn't get through much paint as I was usually one of the first people to get shot. Started to improve after a couple of walk ons, then I got a dodgy Phenom which kept breaking paint and I ended up walking off half the games having barely been involved. By the end of the day I was usually the guy selling bags of paint to other, more trigger happy players. Probably got through about 1000 a day. All starting to improve now thankfully, got through 2500 last time.

First time I went paint balling about 10 years ago it was a school event. I made 100 last most of the afternoon :)

Reactions: MorphMann

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
seems to me RobbyT your getting the others to do all the work for you and then stepping in to take the glory ??
400 x balls = 11 x games, come to my site mate and you`ll find you at least shoot 200 x balls in a 10 x min game, and if your NOT you`ll find every guy on your side would shoot you , just to remind you that your playing and not sleeping. Ha Ha Ha

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
seems to me RobbyT your getting the others to do all the work for you and then stepping in to take the glory ??
400 x balls = 11 x games, come to my site mate and you`ll find you at least shoot 200 x balls in a 10 x min game, and if your NOT you`ll find every guy on your side would shoot you , just to remind you that your playing and not sleeping. Ha Ha Ha
haha my tactics are great ;).. and that was at an all magfed game.. and i only used a couple of mags per game :)

Reactions: Care_Bears

Chris-Ed

Oct 28, 2012
Any time ive been at the local for a walkon (woods ball) I get through a box of about 2000. I run an A5 with an e-grip, can really chuck paint when needs be :D

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
i managed to use about 400 balls throughout 11 games... the beauty of magfed.. it was cheap :p
There seems to be 3 totally different types of play in paintball now.

1. Magfed Picking your shots with care
2. MilSim Picking your shots with care and then opening up
3. Tourney Aiming in the general direction and spraying

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
There seems to be 3 totally different types of play in paintball now.

1. Magfed Picking your shots with care
2. MilSim Picking your shots with care and then opening up
3. Tourney Aiming in the general direction and spraying
Try hopping onto the a-ball field and spraying in the general direction...
It just ain't going to work. ;)

Reactions: MorphMann