Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how much will an impulse hurt

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
You could stand in front of a jumbo and still not hit it with them things, and don't try throwing it, you'll just pull a muscle due to the weight.:eek:

C-ya in the bar
Alien
Former golden eagle user (still got it:p )

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Alien, I'm trying to find a Golden eagle to add to my historical collection :) Trouble is they are so crap they aren't worth anything lol.

Ahh the fun they used to be to shoot though.. when they worked.

not sure I ever saw a poison work for more than two games in a row :)

I remember when it was all fields.........

manike

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Is this just some ploy to try and get me to part with it:eek:

Well it won't work.
I used (abused) it for 5 years with no problems what so ever, it never shot straight and it kicked like a mule but it was reliable:)

So my little marker collecting friend the answer is no, better luck next time:p

Unless you offer me vast amounts of money of course.

Alien

I remember when splatmasters were new.

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
what about a 50cal barret or an 94mm LAW HE now they are heavy :)
-----------------------------------------
MadTommy - BadCompany UK

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
OI MANIKE!!!!!!

I might be able to arrange one of the there golden birdy poohs for you. I still got a couple knocking around in the 'no sir, this'll never sell' bin in the store I work at. Would you prefer a red or a green one?
Send me a mail,if you really want one, the addy is in my profile.

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
I saw a Golden Eagle! Working too!

I met a guy at NPF today who had a golden eagle! He had a laser sight, sniper scope and 2 little maglites bolted to it too!

It was quite impressive looking! At first, I thought it was a rocket launcher!!

Anyway, I asked him for a go. Tried to shoot it and realised that the Whole side panels of the gun move! I'ts like a cocking rod on a cocker except that they're BIG aluminium panels! on both sides! It was kinda hard to figure out where to put your other hand...

The guy who owned it showed me how fast he could shoot... 3 bps! whoo!

Jan.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I can get a working GOLDEN EAGLE if anyone wants it? Offers?? its in good nick.......

optie

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
listen up!!

ok peeps, i started this thread by asking if a impuolse paintball gun will hurt someone. Now its ended up talking about ****ty golden eagle marker's. Every time someone posts one of these non relevent messages it gets sent to my mail box and im gettin bored of them glogging it up. So if you got any stories about being hurt or hurting other people in the game of paintball :) then feel free to shoot ya mouth off!!!cheers