Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How old are you?

Vorner23

Jun 7, 2016
39 started playing at 15 or 16. Rental days then moved onto pump tourneys with some success. Started the semi age. Then university and lack of funds meant a break and I sold all my kit. The team moved to different parts of the country.
Then a year or so ago sitting in the pub discussing with a mate who used to play, we figured we'd play again. Mostly scenario games and woodsball. Weekend big games etc.
Dont worry about the Mrs. My wife likes spa days. I can't think of anything more boring, laying around a sweaty sauna or pool in a dressing gown. Yawn. Getting the odd treatment. Facial etc. (snigger snigger). She sees the bruises I come back with and can't see how that is remotely fun.
Different folks different strokes.

ckennedy

Feb 28, 2016
25. Started this year. Been a few times before from the age of 15. Got back into it as my sisters fella plays a bit and ask if I wanted to join them for the day.

Since then, 5ish months later, I've had 4 markers, looking for my 5th, and lost count of what I've spent. Been scammed once but hey ho. I do enjoy the game though :)

Jamie McCallum

ItsJamieMcC
Jul 2, 2016
I'm 27 and just starting out. I was actually surprised reading this that the majority are the older generation. Well done guys and long may it continue. :D