Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how old do you have to be to own a paintball gun

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
i know it 12 to play but im confussed with teh ages system when it comes to owning im 14 by the way

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Hello there.
A bit of friendly advice first of all, slow down and try to type as well as you can. A lot of people tend to ignore poorly spelt and grammatically incorrect posts, so you might not get the help you want.
Secondly, you can own a gun from 12 up if I remember correctly, but sites differ what age you can play from depending on their insurance.
Also, it is illegal to play on public land. And if you try to play on private land, you can get seriously bummed if anything goes wrong, so it's best not to bother. Stick to your local sites. And be good....

nut shooter

Jun 27, 2010
Hello there.
A bit of friendly advice first of all, slow down and try to type as well as you can. A lot of people tend to ignore poorly spelt and grammatically incorrect posts, so you might not get the help you want.
Secondly, you can own a gun from 12 up if I remember correctly, but sites differ what age you can play from depending on their insurance.
Also, it is illegal to play on public land. And if you try to play on private land, you can get seriously bummed if anything goes wrong, so it's best not to bother. Stick to your local sites. And be good....
okej thank you its the keyboard soz u need to press hard and i forget sometimes thx i am confused with it is it 12 or 18 also i would just do target practise at my house