Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to bunker your mirror coke can

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
wats the best way to bunker your oppositons back coke can
either runing from the back or midfield i know about streaming a line of paint into the back off the bunker while running to keep him in but i just dont want to either miss him as i run pass or both get hit i want to get him 100% with out getting hit my self

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
its all down to instinct and luck really, whether go left or right....its your risk

he may come out the same way as your running and get you before you even have a chance so its your instinct to go left or right and its luck depending on which side the player comes out of

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
iv heard about one method but too frightend to try it you run and gun his bunker then hide behind it with your gun up then you can tell which ways hes goin to shoot you then sneek behind him and shoot him in the neck the other one i know but havnt tried is run in and at the last moment slide in on your knees so if he shoots it goes over your head

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
wats the best way to bunker your oppositons back coke can
either runing from the back or midfield i know about streaming a line of paint into the back off the bunker while running to keep him in but i just dont want to either miss him as i run pass or both get hit i want to get him 100% with out getting hit my self
There's no answer to that question. There's so many different variables that could affect the situation, what lanes you're going to be crossing, how many guys they have left, whats going on the other side of the field, whether your opposition are dominated or are posting etc etc etc...

As a rule of thumb, common sense would dictate that you stand more chance of success the closer you are to him as you have less way to run, therefore less time to get seen etc...

With regard to making sure you can take him and not get shot out... You'd be lucky... Unless hes the last guy in, chances are you may well get lit up like a christmas tree. If you're lucky enough to make it to him without getting hosed by another one of their backs, when you've tagged your man your gonna get shot to bits.

The job of a mugger isnt to worry about staying alive, its to make sure that you take out your man (men) at all costs. Muggers are normally sent in as a last resort to take the opposition out of a key bunker, for example the snake.

With regard to just making sure you hit the guy, I recommend that you gun battle him and put him in behind his bunker, then run full tilt through any other lanes, slowing down to a steadier speed just before he comes into view and hose the guy.

When you're running, remember to aim to the outside your target (like if you were sweetspotting a runner, just in reverse...) else you're gonna miss him and look like a spanner...

one other thing to note, once you have decided what your going to do, do it! don't get half way there and start to doubt your decision, just keep running and keep shooting at him/her to keep them in as much as you can

Edit: also dont make the mistake I have before, remember check there is enough paint in your hopper before you set off at 100mph using all the paint you can:eek:

-Mat

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Edit: also dont make the mistake I have before, remember check there is enough paint in your hopper before you set off at 100mph using all the paint you can:eek:

-Mat
Oh god yeah, dont shoot your whole hopper trying to keep him in then run out when you actually get to mug him!

The main key to mugging is being able to read the game and spot when the window to move opens up, which is something that cant really be taught, but you have to pick up with experience...

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
im looking at the scenario that hes standing up and is one only a few off his team left