The Home Of European Paintball

how to bunker your mirror coke can

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
wats the best way to bunker your oppositons back coke can
either runing from the back or midfield i know about streaming a line of paint into the back off the bunker while running to keep him in but i just dont want to either miss him as i run pass or both get hit i want to get him 100% with out getting hit my self
You might as well ask. 'how long is a bit of string'?

With questions like these, the answer lies firmly rooted between common sense and experience, once you realise this, you might then begin to understand there is no set answer to this and the question is somewhat academic, rather than look for specifics on here, go out and let experience teach you, it's a wonderful tutor ...... it taught me most of what I know.

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
actualy i think the top players do have there method off doing
this kinda stuff iv seen it at top tournys like campain and millenium iv already got some good advise of the guys on this forum just for the record im not so much talking about doing a 50 metre run and all wat that involves im talking about the last few seconds as you nail the guy at the end off your run prosuming you had a succsefull run to get there in the first place

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
thats what alot of people on here are also speaking about

maybe some of the pros do have there methods but no one can tell you what to do within that second you have to make a choice to go left or right or wether to fire at him now or wait one second etc.

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
iv heard about one method but too frightend to try it you run and gun his bunker then hide behind it with your gun up then you can tell which ways hes goin to shoot you then sneek behind him and shoot him in the neck the other one i know but havnt tried is run in and at the last moment slide in on your knees so if he shoots it goes over your head
i see wat your saying b dave but as any one seen or heard of
people doing this in the above quotes if so who was it doing it and where?

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
iv heard of it....always wanted to try it but i just dont think itl happen

iv walked up the line and walked around and mugged someone but never sat there and just waited to see which way he went

you also gota think if hes shooting at someone on your team, they gonna be firing at him aswel, meaning you got a chance of friendly fire

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
i think its more off a crowd pleaser cos it looks good and its a psycoligical one up cos the guy gets shot in the neck point blank prob wont even come out for the second round see now im giving you lot advise