Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to bunker your mirror coke can

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
it would be good but in a real tourney would you really want to risk it?

maybe it would be a crowd pleaser but i no thye like to scream when you come run behind someone to mug them

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Cant really be bothered to read the whole three pages but the simple most affective way i have found is run and gun, keeping him posted, then as you get around 10-15 yards from the bunker change the angle of you run to the side that the player way not visable from, then simply get alot of forward momentum going, keep you gun up, but... dont shoot if it isnt nesseccary and come round the side, make sure you got the player well enough so theres no chance of him spining and catching you.

Hope this is easy clearly explained

will_d

In2Deep
Apr 1, 2006
www.in2deep-paintball.co.uk
iv heard about one method but too frightend to try it you run and gun his bunker then hide behind it with your gun up then you can tell which ways hes goin to shoot you then sneek behind him and shoot him in the neck the other one i know but havnt tried is run in and at the last moment slide in on your knees so if he shoots it goes over your head
sounds like that could be fun:D

dogsbx

Dec 22, 2006
Cant really be bothered to read the whole three pages but the simple most affective way i have found is run and gun, keeping him posted, then as you get around 10-15 yards from the bunker change the angle of you run to the side that the player way not visable from, then simply get alot of forward momentum going, keep you gun up, but... dont shoot if it isnt nesseccary and come round the side, make sure you got the player well enough so theres no chance of him spining and catching you.

Hope this is easy clearly explained
this is way il be doing it thanks

martyp187

Aug 31, 2006
Why not run straight at the can, hope he dosent come out.

Smack into the can which in turn should put him on his arse, walk round and shoot him.

Just an idea..

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
I saw a 3 man video with XSV vs some other chaps and one of the XSV fellas slides in on his knees and mugs someone, though he got him from behind. Looked amazing, but you know if you tried it you'd hit a pothole and end up stacking it.

Just take the field as you see fit and communicate with the other players on the field and the last person will go without trying to be a hero.

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
yeah dude thats on UAPL event on youtube

awesome mugging happened to me by fuzzy juzzy(as known on here) at training couple of weeks ago was pretty damn good