Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to clean your paintball gun

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
is it importent to oil your gun as i know many people who dont?
That depends....

Its important to NOT oil some guns ..... when they should be maintained with grease etc, this particularly applies to electronic guns with solenoids.

If its important to you for your gun to work when you want then maintain as per instructions in the manual.

There are those that will work no matter what, but these are rare. My old X7 has hardly been touched by me, and in nearly 10 years been in the hands of Tippmann tech support 3 or 4 times.

First shortly after I bought it second hand hand the ratchet failed - upgrade metal ratchet fitted by the tech and a service.
Another one or two times it went back into his hands when the cyclone wasn't cycling well, expecting to need a new ratchet, but just a good service and it was happy - he recommended replacing the little hose to the cyclone but wasn't working so didn't have his parts, and it still hasn't been replaced.
Finaly at Paintfest 2015 I went to see the new Tippmann tech because I broke the cocking handle, when stripping he found that the last couple of years in the shed hadn't been kind to the internals, so it had a good polish, new parts and is born again

But if you want a gun to work when you need it then learn to maintain it

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Mech. Automag cleaning procedure:

Fill bath ,throw gun in...you're done

Automag servicing procedure:

3 drops of oil in asa before gassing up...and you're done.

:)

Reactions: Spookls