Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to improve my snap shooting

CAMPBELL

Killing for the Lucky15's
Aug 28, 2003
NUNEATON
Visit site
some one once told me that you should practice in front of the mirror that way you can see what the oponent see's a bit sad but apparently it works !

Tim R

I'll Karate Chop You
May 29, 2004
USA
clik.to
Originally posted by big_dave1
how do i use the mirro to help with the snap shooting.
as i am confussed about it.

dave
What you do is set up a pretend bunker (trashcan or whatever) preferably something that you can't see through. Then you set the mirror in front of you like where you would be sooting in a real game. Then you get all of your gear and your gun together and practice coming out of the bunker and then popping back in. You don't have to shoot (you might break the mirror or something). The idea is to see what the guy you're going up against will see when you are snapshooting. You know, like if you're sticking your foot out or something you'll see it in the mirror and be able to work on correcting that. In a real game, you wouldn't know until you got shot in the foot alot.

Hope this helps.:)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
The mirror trick is useful but by no means ideal. What you need when learning the fundamentals of snapping is someone else there telling you what you are doing wrong and teaching you the best and most efficient method. If you practise the wrong technique at length using the mirror method it might prove to be counter productive as bad habits from poor technique set in.

I recommend that if you wanna improve your snap shooting or any of the 'base' skills then you get your ass to the Nexus seminar weekend. Details are at:

www.planeteclipse.com

Tim R

I'll Karate Chop You
May 29, 2004
USA
clik.to
You can also do something similar by having a friend video tape you while you practice snapshooting or while playing a game. This way, you can see it for yourself when your friend tells you what your doing wrong.