Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to join/create a paintball team?

Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
Hi,

me and a few friends would like to start a paintball team, can someone give some tips exactly where to start and how to make it like official? then after joining competitions, CPPS for example or any others, thanks.

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Joining a team is simple enough just get in contact with teams around your area and see if they have spaces in the team.

Starting a team however is harder. If your wanting to play cpps Ull need 5 players with all the correct equipment. Ull then need to get in contact with Ainsley from CPPS and tell him you wish to enter into the break in league which suites newer teams. The break in league costs £200 per team so you would split it between players. It is also worth finding a base sponsership to supply you with paint at events

Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
I see, I mean I would quite like to join a team but I live in the very east part of the UK, therefore there aren't many teams around here that I know of, but I guess you just have to start somewhere, are there any smaller based competitions in the UK?

Ayzure

Newbie Paintballer
Mar 21, 2015
Joining a team is simple enough just get in contact with teams around your area and see if they have spaces in the team.

Starting a team however is harder. If your wanting to play cpps Ull need 5 players with all the correct equipment. Ull then need to get in contact with Ainsley from CPPS and tell him you wish to enter into the break in league which suites newer teams. The break in league costs £200 per team so you would split it between players. It is also worth finding a base sponsership to supply you with paint at events
So is the Break-In league for complete newbies, or do you have to have at least some sort of reasonable training and preparation to stand a chance?

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Break-in/Break-out was brought in for complete newbies to get a taste of tourney paintball without getting beaten up on buy more experienced teams. You might find a few who play it with a little bit more experience than maybe they should for that division but not a whole lot. As for standing a chance it depends what you want. If you want to turn up having never played before and win the series you've got no hope. If you want to turn up and win a game or two and learn a whole lot from the rest of the teams then you stand a good chance of doing that.

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
For new teams Id say cpps break in league was definatly the way to go as there are other competitions but everyone is mixed intogether and there are alot more experienced teams.

As F3Z is saying the break in/out league was setup for that reason with break in being the lowest and the top 2 teams being promoted to the beak-out league. It just helps to integrate newer inexperienced teams into the game learning rules and becoming better teams.

Reactions: xITMProductions
Mar 16, 2015
Lowestoft
For new teams Id say cpps break in league was definatly the way to go as there are other competitions but everyone is mixed intogether and there are alot more experienced teams.

As F3Z is saying the break in/out league was setup for that reason with break in being the lowest and the top 2 teams being promoted to the beak-out league. It just helps to integrate newer inexperienced teams into the game learning rules and becoming better teams.
Alright that sounds good, will be looking for something like that in the future.