Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How to train more ?

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
Hello guys. How often do you train(speed ball)? Currently im training with team 1 in month. And i fill like i want to train more. Or even just come and do some drills. I need your advice, how and where can i train more ? Im based in Birmingham btw. Thanks

p2nky

WANTED
Jul 12, 2012
What this about ? As far i read, its just online theory ? And how this will help me raise my skills ?

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
What this about ? As far i read, its just online theory ? And how this will help me raise my skills ?
I've not been playing for long but I've found that paintball is pretty physically demanding! Having shooting skills is just a part of it, you could have the best aim in England but if you can't move quickly, stay low and hold yourself in some faily uncomfortable positions you won't make a good player. Even if you can't make it to a site to shoot paint you can practise communication, slides, breaking out, moving and work out so you're physically stronger/faster.

Theory has it's uses! You may be able to better guess if someone will gun, run and gun ro just run, where the best lanes are ... stratergy.

Could even do what I do ... practise snap shooting in the office with elastic bands. ;)

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
The worst thing you can see is someone who does nothing but plays games when they're "training" it's usefull, yeah sure. But there are fundamentals to the game that no matter what level you're playing at you will see people training. Drills like snapping, running and gunning, laning, moving between bunkers, holding someone from making a certain spot and so on.

There's no point throwing yourself into a game without knowing the basics and it's something you see time and time again and without anyone to tell you where you're going wrong the same mistakes will be made. If you want to train more, head to a site, buy a box of paint and spend the day doing a drill that works on part of the list above.

The K-Project teaches fundamentals through online tuition (I think in the form of videos) as well as theory, which is drastically over looked and little understood. It's not just breaking down a field but how to dissect moves and figure out how to best react in situations.

Laidbackslack

Aug 2, 2015
West Yorkshire
How far are you willing to travel to train? Where in West Yorkshire
Hi buddy, New to the forum.....I'm 25 and used to Marshall a few years back in Lincolnshire, moved back to west Yorkshire now and keen to get back into the game! Any local teams looking for players?

Woodsball/supair not really fussed just want to find my footing with it again!

A point in the right direction would be much appreciated

beertheballer

May 25, 2014
Wakefield
Hi buddy, New to the forum.....I'm 25 and used to Marshall a few years back in Lincolnshire, moved back to west Yorkshire now and keen to get back into the game! Any local teams looking for players?

Woodsball/supair not really fussed just want to find my footing with it again!

A point in the right direction would be much appreciated
If your free get ya self down to urban Paintball in retford this weekend, its UK master shoot the rainbow Saturday and Sunday. Plenty teams there who you can chat to