Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how to use reballs in training?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
There is a claim in against a paintball site in this country were a woman tripped over and fell on to a tree stump. She was wearing a mask (not say the make)and the vents under the nose ripped the skin on the top of her nose. She is trying to sue the site at the moment even though it was her who fell on her face !!! This gives you an idea on how stupid life can be !!

Tonymicjoe

Master Blaster
Mate, thats nothing. I used to work in a major London tourist museum. At that time (2 years ago) we were being sued by a woman who's toddler was slapped by another toddler. Fair enough maybe? If a little over reactive?

Now figure in the fact that the kid who slapped her kid was her OTHER KID. Basically she was suing us because she couldnt control her children.

I'm not kidding, you should be allowed to shoot people for even thinking about bringing that kind of lawsuit.

:cool:

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Either the world is totally wrong or that is some crazy story that should have been saved 1st April !

D3ath ADder

Sep 10, 2006
Not trying to be a killjoy or anything but are there legal issues with reballs? I would be careful with your team mates because people have won stupider court cases!.

I want to know what the judges are thinking in these lawsuits do they enjoy handing out stupid verdicts or is the law so full of twists and loopholes that to follow the law they have to do it?

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Lol liability insurance is really cheap !!!! Lol best quote I ever heard on here !!

A baby isn't likely to pick a gun up and fire a pellet up to 300 fps at someone is it ? They aren't rattling off hundred of balls a minute around an arena with potential of blining some one. They haven't got air bottles that fill to 5000 psi with the posibility they go bang and kill someone !!

The list is endless for the ammount of things that can go wrong at paintbal venue be it a place to practise or a place you pay to play.

If liability insurance was so easy to get you'dhave every tom dick and harry opening up sites on any bit of spare land they can !!!