Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Huge Luggage Clearout

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Huge Luggage Clearout

All prices are collected from CPPS (I'm there most weekends or can at least get the bags there most weekends), collection also available locally and at Outpost paintball Chester. Offers will be listened to

Gear bags

image.jpg

1) Empire roller XLT 2016 gear bag (left) £70
Comes with the mask bag option only. There's a hole in the lining between the main compartment and the lower one (closest to the wheels). No other holes externally and all zips in good condition. Needs a bit of a clean.
image.jpg

2) Empire roller XLT 2016 gear bag (middle) £50
Comes with the mesh zipper for an extra pocket at the top rather than the mask bag attached. The mask bag option will also be included however it doesn't zip up. A few small holes and scuffs on the outside of this one (pictured) but all zips in good working order. Needs a bit of a clean
image.jpg image.jpg

3) Dye roller bag (right) £60
No holes, all zips in great working order just needs a clean.

Other Bags
image.jpg

4) Empire 2014 rucksack (left) £35
good condition, clean inside (pictured) one of the zipper string things is missing but the mechanism all works fine. Some buckles broken as well but as a bag it still works perfectly and fully zips up etc
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

5) Empire 2015 rucksack (middle) £45
Very good condition, clean inside, all zips working perfectly.
image.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

6) Empire 2015 small roller bag (left) £60
Very good condition, halfway between a gear bag and rucksack sort of size, clean inside and all zips working perfectly.
image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks,

Luke

Last edited:

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Hey mate, interested in the dye bag (3), if it's still available are the wheels in good working order pal? Many thanks

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
Hey mate, interested in the dye bag (3), if it's still available are the wheels in good working order pal? Many thanks
I've got someone supposed to be paying for it next week and collecting at cpps sorry mate, if anything changes I'll let you know

Luke H

Apr 29, 2010
Wrexham
How much can 5 fit ? Also what's the best price on 5 shipped to Ireland. Or if that is too expensive best price to the UK
It can fit a fair amount it's a reasonable sized ruck sack, and I'll look into postage prices this evening after work and let you know