Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

huge sale - everything you want!!!

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
im pretty sure his reason is legit, otherwise mods would have been involved in this subject by now,
i dont mind waiting until the problems are solved until i send my payment across to him.
love how people can come on here and blast a trusted member of this forum for being a ''scammer'.
heres his feedback
slim feedback

well s1im i hope your issue gets resolved and i dont mind waiting on a answer buddy.

Vortigern

Jan 31, 2008
Oldham.
im pretty sure his reason is legit, otherwise mods would have been involved in this subject by now,
i dont mind waiting until the problems are solved until i send my payment across to him.
love how people can come on here and blast a trusted member of this forum for being a ''scammer'.
heres his feedback
slim feedback

well s1im i hope your issue gets resolved and i dont mind waiting on a answer buddy.
Yes your right we were fools to trust him and stupid to pay by a method with no comeback. But this person has accepted money for items and still not sent them out six weeks after the payment was made, do you not think we have the right to be slightly bitter.

I didn't claim he was a scammer, but he has obtained money from several people and not delivered on his promises or even contacted us to explain his situation, a crappy excuse would be acceptable, but there is simply a lazy silence as i chase up my lousey £15 autococker barrel. How much effort does it take to stick it in a bag, address it and post it?

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
can anyone plz try and ask him y he hasn't sent the stuff
or if he could say personally would be great
cheers

peaty

Under the INFLUENCE!
Nov 4, 2005
Bournemouth
Visit site
im not saying you did but sims remark two post above is hardly a productive one considering it has nothing to do with him.
i hope things get sorted for people waiting currently.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I've already said to people, if you paid by paypal start your disputes.

Slim has been emailed by me, there's been no response. If at an extreme you have his address, lodge a complaint with his local police station and they'll be obliged to investigate further.

Vortigern

Jan 31, 2008
Oldham.
Cant start a dispute because of the way I payed (payment owed) learnt my lesson there, but the police thing isnt to bad an idea might just inspire him to action. Does any one know Slims address?