Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Paintball News' started by P8ntball News, Jun 2, 2012.
Rule 3) c. vii. No rule book to be published in print
The second rule of the Millennium rule book, is that you do not talk about the millennium rule book.
i marshall ccps and the masters series all that no me no im fair ! and yes we dont always get it right but we try ! abuse we take but any assult deserves a ban sorry i agree on this matter ! without us marshals there no torniements simply as
I have read and re read this thread and keep on coming back to the same conclusions
1. Marshals sometimes get it wrong BUT that does not mean it's open season on them. Don't get me wrong sometimes you might want to but you don't as they are doing there job. THEY ARE NOT TRAFFIC WARDENS
2. This "sentance" of 8yrs was a test case to warn others not to do it. IF it works then 1 baller away from the game to ensure safety on field is a great thing. After all safety is the top agenda in our game.
3. Is there any proof of the marshal lying?? If so then he should get a long ban also. If not then as it was written on here, the poster could be done for slander.....
4. I have too much time on my hands......
5. So do you for still reading this...
marshals deserve respect ! not phyical abuse bad anoth verble abuse ! just because we put on d different colour top shouldnt make us a target like said good marshals hard to come by without us torniments stop being played fair !
So do paying customers.
Regardless of what happened between the two men, the MS failing to implement their own rules is a giant f*ck you to the customer. Something straight out of the Josef Stalin school of commerce.
if the marshal lyed ? then he should be removed from marshalling ? but ibelieve it was a unprevoked attack ! where the marshal had no chance of seeing it coming sorry think ban is the correct punishment or a gbh charge by police at least !
I am not talking about the player vs marshall incident. It happened, player gets punished. Simple.
But.... when a player gets punished in a way that is against the league's own rules, that's a problem, as Paul rightly says in VFTDB. It means the league can pretty much do whatever the hell it wants, to whoever the hell it wants. It is comparable to the judge sentencing somebody to the gallows for shoplifting, law be damned.
then the organation must take the blame and abide by rules they set out so theres a fair playing ground for everyone involved !
OK I didn't realise I would ignite a backdraft like this.
The "organisation" "game" "sport" etc will never sort it self as we know until we have a full set of rules and regulations to cover all sides. This is why we play a "game" instead of a "sport".
We can blame certain peoples for breaking certain rules, yet if the rules do not cover all players then what do they trully mean??
In these times any attempt to give safety to any player or marshall must be taken gladly, and hoped that it locks into every sites understanding of our great "game"
lets hope it gets sorted so we can get the game / sport back on track were everybody happy with playing or marshalling at any torniement !