Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hybrid tattoo'ing...

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
The price is just for the body. Im not sure if they will charge more for Eye covers/CCU parts

I can find out for you tho :)
but i would be right in saying £110 is for everything the design covers... yes? you wouldn't need to pay extra for the ccu, barrel... etc :)

in which case, don't be a cheap-skate feller, add £10 and save everyone some hassle ;) :D

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
I really like some of the stuff they are doing (pictures of it anyway) but what happens if they cock it up or the work is poor ?

Are they or you giving any gurantees? bearing in mind they are yanks and a long way away what happens if me gun becomes mucked up?

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
I really like some of the stuff they are doing (pictures of it anyway) but what happens if they cock it up or the work is poor ?

Are they or you giving any gurantees? bearing in mind they are yanks and a long way away what happens if me gun becomes mucked up?
Dude, its Hybrid not a guy down an ally way set up behind and empire table.

There work has always and continues to be the best about!

:)

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
Dude, its Hybrid not a guy down an ally way set up behind and empire table.

There work has always and continues to be the best about!

:)
Mikey I am sure that the work is great but what happens if it goes wrong?
every company screws up sooner or later,if something did go wrong would you or they replace the body of my gat?

If I am dealing direct with you then are you going to guarntee the quality?

I do not think these are unreasonable questions when I will be entrusting you with a gun worth £600 I just want to cover the bases,I have had problems on forums and dealing with stateside companys in the past.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Mikey I am sure that the work is great but what happens if it goes wrong?
every company screws up sooner or later,if something did go wrong would you or they replace the body of my gat?

If I am dealing direct with you then are you going to guarntee the quality?

I do not think these are unreasonable questions when I will be entrusting you with a gun worth £600 I just want to cover the bases,I have had problems on forums and dealing with stateside companys in the past.
No problem dude, i'll find out exact gurantee's. But i'll stake all my rep on these boards on there work :D

**No need for jokes :p **