Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydro Dipping

Laura Lockwood

May 6, 2013
Sheffield
Was thinking about getting my Ego 09 Hydro dipped but was wondering where? and also would i have to send the whole gun in or take apart then send?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Not seen any company do this yet, but know an individual that has done some very nice projects.
Things he has done include a few rotors, airsoft pistol, a motorbike and small little bits.
Will see if i can find the pics.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Seems pretty robust, zero marks or damage on mine so far, although it has only done a couple of walk-on days and I do tend to baby my equipment, so your mileage may vary :)

Turns out I used the same person as Tiny uses - Hydro Graffix in Kent.

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Seems pretty robust, zero marks or damage on mine so far, although it has only done a couple of walk-on days and I do tend to baby my equipment, so your mileage may vary :)

Turns out I used the same person as Tiny uses - Hydro Graffix in Kent.
How were these guys?

I have an ultra secret hushhush project coming up... and need something done to a very accurate and high quality level...

Reactions: Laura Lockwood

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
@admin - it's a one man show from what I could tell, but the bloke (Adrian) was brilliant with me. Lots of communication and sent me photos of the completed gun before asking for payment. Turnaround time was good too, I'd have no hesitation in using him again.

Reactions: Gaz #68 and admin