Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hydrographics to hopper

Montek

Mar 19, 2017
just wondering if anybody has had there hopper water transfered or hydrographiced ,

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Yes I have.

I had my Spire loader done and my Grill goggles, loader was spot on, my grill goggles have started to flake a little but that's purely down them being in my kit bag flexing and moving etc.

maxxon

Feb 20, 2015
Espoo, Finland
I thought about doing that to an old Rotor, bought the kit and all, but haven't actually gotten around to it...

If I finally get around to it, I'll post pics and experiences.

pocoyo

Platinum Member
Jun 22, 2006
north west
have had loaders done and a mask, i wouldnt do another mask as even though flexible paint is used the masks do end up peeling if you flex them too much.

Nereme

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone setup an at home hydro dip setup? Might have to look as theres a few things i can think of that I would like to dip to make a specific colour setup.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Anyone setup an at home hydro dip setup? Might have to look as theres a few things i can think of that I would like to dip to make a specific colour setup.
I haven’t got around to doing it, but I have a hydrodip starter kit plus a roll of Multicam
One day I’ll get around to it, or one of my exes boys has been doing some paint hydro dipping so it’s more likely that we get around to handing it all to him and supervising for the chemical sprays