Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I dont have access to the Sales forums ?

karl scammell

Jul 7, 2013
hi guys,

can anyone shed some light as to why i cant see the for sale and wanted forums ? i had access one day then the next it would let me in and says i do have have the permissions to do so?

Cheers

karl scammell

Jul 7, 2013
i believe you have to have 20 posts, but ive been using the forum for a while now, so im not sure whats going on, hopefully an admin can shed some light on it

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
yeh the 20 posts rule but you have to be manually enabled access by a mod. but if you had access and now dont i cant understand it

karl scammell

Jul 7, 2013
yeah really odd mate, im not too sure why, was checking it yesterday and now today its private? im a bit confused lol

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
hi guys,

can anyone shed some light as to why i cant see the for sale and wanted forums ? i had access one day then the next it would let me in and says i do have have the permissions to do so?

Cheers
No reason why you shouldn't have access?

Try again now

Mitch91

Mar 11, 2014
Poole
Probably should have signed up and found this sooner, so I have to have posted elsewhere 20 times before I can reply to something for sale? Browse the stuff all the time, only found something I wanted today...

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Probably should have signed up and found this sooner, so I have to have posted elsewhere 20 times before I can reply to something for sale? Browse the stuff all the time, only found something I wanted today...
Yep, sorry. We had a spate of scammers, and this was one of the new rules born out of it.

But, start a thread introducing yourself, where you play, how long for etc, and you'll get loads of replies you can reply to mate. You'll be at the 20 in no time.