Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I Found A Hole!!

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
Has any one got any tips for eliminating a team who insist on sticking there barrel through holes in bunkers?
It happens a good 80% of most woodland games, hense the reason for many stale mates.
The Manchester Lions managed quite well by sending running men down a tape.
Any other idea's?

Billteamdirt

Apr 15, 2002
Not sure never been there
Visit site
Keep someone in front of the guy to focus his attention and send others around the flanks of him... with a lot of those woods games you can, if you are quick, slip between the gaps in a team and slap some paint on guys...

Did that a few times....run thru a team then come back up....i have had guys ask for cover fire from me thinking i am one of their teamates :D

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
The thing is though, i am talking about the whole team doing it!!!
Two guys both on the back bunkers, crossing up.
Darn holes.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
The simple solution to that situation is to draw teams away from tournaments where such is possible and keeps recurring. Now I know that's not the nicest thing in the world to do but honestly it's the real way to do it...patch the holes or you have no customers. Simple ultimatum that speaks in a way that anyone can understand. There are a couple of fields that I do not play at no matter what the event is because they do not improve their fields. My team, 2 squads at any rate, has not, is not, and will not play at them. That's at least $200 of entry fees not going there every month, plus paint, food, etc. You can talk others into doing that too, so just 10 minutes of conversation and that event loses $1000. If they don't have brain enough to figure that one out then they deserve the lost business.

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by KillerOnion
The simple solution to that situation is to draw teams away from tournaments where such is possible and keeps recurring. Now I know that's not the nicest thing in the world to do but honestly it's the real way to do it...patch the holes or you have no customers. Simple ultimatum that speaks in a way that anyone can understand. There are a couple of fields that I do not play at no matter what the event is because they do not improve their fields. My team, 2 squads at any rate, has not, is not, and will not play at them. That's at least $200 of entry fees not going there every month, plus paint, food, etc. You can talk others into doing that too, so just 10 minutes of conversation and that event loses $1000. If they don't have brain enough to figure that one out then they deserve the lost business.
My home field has a few key bunkers with these holes in them, but I keep coming back. The owner is great, and lets us play for free if you buy your stuff there. He also works on markers for free if you bought it from him. He doesn't make much money, but he gets plenty of young people into the sport. After awhile people will start to realize that the bunkers suck.:D

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmm

well if you are so mad at the enemy team using the holes in the bunkers at u, then y dont u try using them on them for once and see how they like it?

Solonor

BUNKER THEIR ASSES

I don't know the field-setup but if it's possible BUNKER their asses and lit'em up till they beg for mercyyyyyyy!!!!:D
If its not possible:confused: hmmm Sytrax's right ,play chess,emm defense I mean...
;)
Train you accuracy too and try to lit up some barrels!

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
We have lots of these types of holes at my local field. I put paint in them. Balls will go through and impact whatever is filling the hole. It's great to see the look on newer players as they step out from behind a spindle after I put one through the center hole.:)