Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I need a favour (re Masters)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hi,

If anyone is going to the Masters this weekend from the Manchester area - can you do me a big favour?

I have 2 bottles that need testing - and I'd like them dropped off with the H-Pac guys.

If anyone can take them down and hand them over for me - that would be great.

My moby is 07980 894 454.

cheers

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well - over 70 views and not one reply :rolleyes:.

It's nice to see things haven't changed (and I know of at least 2 players, down the road from me, who are going).

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
(and I know of at least 2 players, down the road from me, who are going).
So go ask them...

1. You're asking for something for nothing in not very much time in advance.

2. Out of those 70 views, maybe 20 people are going to the masters. Out of those 20, maybe 1-2 live in Manchester.

Please don't see this as an aggressive response, just another perspective!

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Well - over 70 views and not one reply :rolleyes:.

It's nice to see things haven't changed (and I know of at least 2 players, down the road from me, who are going).
So go knock on their door and ask them. They may not have logged in, trust me matey there are plenty of people who are helpful on here. I am sure if you contact Planet this morning one of the refs or players could help you.

I live in Teesside so I regret to say I can not help but yes I am one of the people who has logged on to view because of the title. We all try to help each other, but it is hard when sometimes geographically it is one heck of a detour to help someone.

Good luck

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I know all that - but at least it provoked a response - and got this thread to the top of the list (for the 'glancers').

I will be asking 1 of them later - he owes me a favour I think ;).

don't worry guys - I haven't gone all "rage and red mist" - I'm still the loveable prick of the forum :eek:!

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I know all that - but at least it provoked a response - and got this thread to the top of the list (for the 'glancers').

I will be asking 1 of them later - he owes me a favour I think ;).

don't worry guys - I haven't gone all "rage and red mist" - I'm still the loveable prick of the forum :eek:!
with a slight change that could be siggable. and in classifieds bumping gets the thread pulled