Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I think you need a General Forum

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Somewhere that isn't trash talk but to talk about all sorts of things, such as the new Facefull magazine etc... just general stuff, that isn't rec or tourny or tech.

My opinion for what it's worth.

manike

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
To quote the admin post at the top...

"As your host with the most, I'm delighted to welcome you to P8's Speak your Brains forum. And as the moderator of this forum, I'm laying down one rule...if it ain't controversial, it don't belong in here. "

and

"This is THE place to shout your mouth off and blow smoke at whatever's twisting your melon. Put your smack talkin' hat on and give us your best shot...we'll be waitin' for ya! If you wanna criticize anything - events, markers, companies, teams, players, sites, whatever - do it right here. "

sounds more like it's supposed to be a flame/smack talk forum.

Not the best place to discuss everyday issues and things that aren't controversial.

Flames/smack talk forums tend to quickly become over taken by useless posts which would imho detract from any valid thread debate/discussion. I think a flames/smack talk area should be kept seperate and be somewhere you can 'move' trash threads too.

You'll get some people that want to live in the trash area (Robbo :) ), but you will also get people that want genuine sensible debate on their questions... which is not often found in the same place.

Just my constructive criticism. :)

manike

Point taken, but Mr BiG was just big-upping the forum - it IS still a place for reasoned debate. It just gets to sit alongside a load of smack.

Things will work themselves thru fine and each forum will take on its own identity over the next coupla weeks. If things don't pan out right we can always add new forums in the future, so don't worry.

TJ