Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'd like to sell something.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
Glad to hear he's still around, and glad to hear people are shooting automags! Wouldn't have imagined that.
Trying to find a site that'll give me a fill of air this weekend so I can setup and chrono my gun but man, it's harder than I thought it would be. Just want some air and a handful of paintballs! :(
I don't think they fill air cylinders for safety reasons there was a thread on hear about some tw@ in Manchester that decided to run around with a marker shooting people and one person ended up in hospital with eye injuries things like this dont help

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Glad to hear he's still around, and glad to hear people are shooting automags! Wouldn't have imagined that.
Trying to find a site that'll give me a fill of air this weekend so I can setup and chrono my gun but man, it's harder than I thought it would be. Just want some air and a handful of paintballs! :(
Ask to visit the site to setup & use the range

If you ask for air and paint to take away then they don't want to be linked to anything else that you are planning to do with it

Cases are rarer then you think but a group have been arrested driving around recently again and shot passers by, one in the eye

cF^

Mar 5, 2008
Tw*ts :/
Aye I don't want any to take off-site, just to make sure my gun actually works after being in a loft for 5 years. Don't wanna go to a walk-on to find it doesn't work :)

Darkie02

Feb 26, 2013
can any one direct me to a page were it states how many posts I need to make to get access to things on this forum?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Its 20 none spam posts, or buy plat membership to get into the classifieds, buy plat membership to get into the plat forum and unspecified favours to a mod to get into the galaxy lounge.