Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm back

baylikx

Dec 3, 2006
Just been checking out the forum again. What's changed in the last four years.
Missing my angels that i sold.
Don't know why I sold them.
What markers are trending at the moment?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
in 4 years? lots of accusations/scandals which is probably same as always. The CPPS tournament series is massive now. no more coaching pit side in Europe. Just in recent days, over the pond is making dramatic changes with the pro division in PSP going back to semi-auto. seems that pump play and autocockers are making a bit of a comeback in the rec fields. media has really taken off, millennium have went from having one of the worst to one of the best webcasts around, and still for free. PSP keeps full stats of pro players and they have a PPV webcast which is awesome as well.
as for markers trending, eclipse is pretty much taking over the world with their guns, although empire are now making high end guns as well which are proving popular. Luxe is still going strong with some minor adjustments over the years.
GI Sportz is buying up everyone left right and centre so they are huge for paint at the moment. Oh and HK army now make every bit of kit minus guns/loaders. stepped it up a bit from headbands.