Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm Outta Here

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Posting messages used to be easy. These new boards are confusing to say the least.That's why i aint been posting as mush as i was.
I've spent hours trying to figure it out.I've set it and re-set the user settetings time and a again but i cant get it to do what i think it ought to when i want it to:confused::confused:and those that know me,know that with anything technical, "if it aint broken why try and fix it" ?

Still it dont matter much to to me as soon i will be gone for good. So there will be a **** load of kit up for sale.
Till then CYA

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I only play tournies All the Mayhems:All Campaign Cups bar 1:
4 World cups:4 Toulouse's: 2 Belgian & 1 in Germany plus a **** load of other events in the UK.
I didnt say it was boring i just said that i was hard to get motivated and to be honest getting on my bike for an hour or two is a lot less aggro and just as much of a rush and it's time to move on

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Dude, switch guns, play 3 man or 1 on 1, place bets with women for sexual favors based on outcome, play stock class....

There is no earthly reason to quit paintball!!! There is ALWAYS something you can do to make it different and challenging. The travel and good friends is more than enough reason for me in and of itself.

And that extra matching anodized barrel or thingamagig that I don't have yet in my collection...