Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm Outta Here

Wow, I think I just found my spiritual home! And to think it's on a thred started off by Ralph Surrey (if I guess correct)...

And if I do, then it's a shame, cos Ralph was writing for paintball mags since back in the day and playing for NWC when they came over and kicked some butt at The Cup.

Respect to you Ralph.

Peace,

TJ

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Ralph

Retire???

If you do then good luck - way back when, I remember your PGI cover shot from the Cup.

Motivation??? I still have the cover shot drawing me on - when I've got it - what else is there??

Mark

QuikSilver

Damn... I hope my life in paintball never comes to this. I've been playing for 8 years now, seriously for 5... I haven't quite made it to the "Big leagues," nppl and all that but I hope to some day.

I don't think I could understand understand how anyone can feel that they need to quit, but that is you in a different stage of life.

If you do quit, think about how you've already invested 10 years of your life, and stopping right now would be burnin out? I have heard some of the olders guys talking about how plastic paintball has become. What with all the cheating, paintball sponsors actaully tell teams to cheat to win. Teammates coming to fist fights and **** over a game.

Well I don't know, do what you like.

I do ;)