Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im thinking about setting up a team in atherton (bolton)?

Nbdx

Sep 14, 2013
Hey guys,

Im 15 and pretty new to paintball, im thinking of setting up a team for newer players (like myself) to play against other newer players/teams. Its indoor but a good venue, must have own equipment!

Anybody interested in joining/competing?

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
Hi
After setting up my own team it isn't as easy as it sounds, especially if your not organised. but it all depends what setup your wanting to go into woodsball, tournament, magfed etc.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Welcome Nbdx (y)

Its not hard to set up a team... Its keeping it going and everyone remaining committed. ;)

Nbdx and Henry Huyton it might be worth posting what area you live in..... as people on here are from all over the country :cool:

Also worth posting up as you may find a team/squad who train in your area..... lots of squads have teams to cater for new and established players :)

avituk

UK Angel Owner
There are already experienced teams in the area that may be looking for extra players. always worth asking some of these and getting some training before you take the leap of the stress and strains as commitment is a huge part and believe me its can seem really easy at first but only time will tell. i take it you have been to black ops?