Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse developments!!!

pssst....theres more!

Rob

You are right, Nick didn't have to say anything. However, there is more to the mod than just the consistancy, trust me!!! Nick just wants to really put the mod through its paces in Sweden before letting it loose on everyone.

(from what I've seen, its worth the wait!)

;) ;) ;)

Scutty

RICARDO_MAQUINAS

Jul 23, 2001
WWW.METRALHAS.COM
Sorry about my last reply!!!

Sorry about my last reply but all that is written is nothing!!
What´s the problem so say what this new mod is??
Ok if you rushers can say more that would by nice, if not thanks any way for the replys!!
Once again sorry for my last reply but i was angry because i don´t know anythinght about the mew mod!!:(

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
pssst....theres more!

Originally posted by ascutt
Rob

You are right, Nick didn't have to say anything. However, there is more to the mod than just the consistancy, trust me!!! Nick just wants to really put the mod through its paces in Sweden before letting it loose on everyone.

(from what I've seen, its worth the wait!)

;) ;) ;)

Scutty

Oooooooh, three winks... it must be good!

;)

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Guys,
Like Andy said the mod is well worth the wait, so just hold onto your hard cash for the moment until we make this baby look as good as it works :)
It certainly will be a standard feature of the Voodoo Vision along with other features like the Voodoo Delrin Bolt, Voodoo bolt pin, Voodoo cutom front cap, custom trigger work, choice of custom internals etc etc.
Like i said before as soon as i can tell you more i gladly will!

Nick
;) ;) ;) ;)

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
Guys,
Like Andy said the mod is well worth the wait, so just hold onto your hard cash for the moment until we make this baby look as good as it works :)
It certainly will be a standard feature of the Voodoo Vision along with other features like the Voodoo Delrin Bolt, Voodoo bolt pin, Voodoo cutom front cap, custom trigger work, choice of custom internals etc etc.
Like i said before as soon as i can tell you more i gladly will!

Nick
;) ;) ;) ;)

FOUR WINKS??? I can't stand the tension!

Look good you say? so is the mod externally visable? Front mounted maybe? Am i gonna have to lose my eclipse FRM to fit this thing?

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Maybe!

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
You'll probably have to sacrifice the eclipse FBM, bt the trade off will be well worth it :)
Hmmm... pity, i like the balance of my impy how it is. But if this mod's as good as you say i'll have to see about a change :).

Well it'll be a good excuse to pick up one of those new design Max Flows at least :). they look sweet.

RICARDO_MAQUINAS

Jul 23, 2001
WWW.METRALHAS.COM
So nick do don´t have any way to say how much will cost???

Nick thanks for all the question that you reply, but this voodo impulse you don´t know how much will she cost??

just tell me a question if i buy a impulse now then may i change it to the new voodo??
Is there many diffrence between the old and the new???
can you transform a old one to the voodo?
Thanks and by!!

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
Consistency is down to your paint barrel fit and your gas regulation.

As the rushers get the best paint from diablo i do not think it is fair to expect joe bloggs to get this performance as he will have to buy his paint retail which is likely to be made from the older dies and therefore of a lower quality. What I am saying is that even if the gas regulation is perfect paint quality will be a big determinant in consistency.

As an aside I believe the retro valve by agd is the most consistent valve made in terms of release of gas, ie the same volume of gas at the same pressure is released in every shot. This is only as good as the main reg, ie a max flow for instance.

So maybe instead of buying gun mods people should look to be buying the best paint, if they can get it and having a good selection of barrels (ie the freak).

Also as an aside I would be interested to know how smart parts determined the base length of the freak system? I believe armson think the most efficient length of a control bore is 8-10" of the top oif my head.