Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse developments!!!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, having the Maxflow as the reg you count on for velocity isn't a bad thing at all really. I NEVER EVER EVER shot hot with my Shocker in the year or so that I had it. If from what I see and interpret from pictures is correct there will be an allen screw in the locking rign to prevent accidental or deliberate on field velocity tampering, so there will be absolutely no reason to have hot shots from it with routine care of the piston.

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Spot on MR Onion

Originally posted by NICK, RUSHERS
You're correct Mr Onion, the new Max-flows feature a cap that fully lockable so you don't have to rely on that Stainless Steel ring that was suspect to being undone by marshals with teh hands of a gorilla!
Just got one today in the mail from SP as a replacment for my old cap and OTP ring on my maxflow 3000. They've got a nice chunky look to them and lock down tight :). I've left the original ss ring on though, its good for marking roughly where 180psi is so i dont blow my solenoid by accident ;).

Gee - Team No Hope

Jul 10, 2001
Reading UK
Visit site
Time scale

Whats a rough time scale to the arrival of this new Impulse.

Are we talking weeks months or in time for christmas?

(Wondering whether to trick up my present impulse or save and buy a new one)

Graeme:confused:

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Time scale

Originally posted by Gee - Team No Hope
Whats a rough time scale to the arrival of this new Impulse.

Are we talking weeks months or in time for christmas?

(Wondering whether to trick up my present impulse or save and buy a new one)

Graeme:confused:
The last time i spoke to someone at SP the said the voodoo impulse should be out before campaign. :) tasty.

Think i'll just upgrade my vison with the voodoo custom bits... i like tinkering with my marker. Don't think i'd get as much enjoyment out of buying a custom marker with little left to upgrade or play with... but thats just me :).

loginnut

Aug 3, 2001
Visit site
Rob, I think he's hinting at lpr but I think I'll wait to see what all the other places cook up. Assuming regulation is excellent any marker can made to be pretty consistent.

Smart Parts probably didn't think of efficiency just look what barrel the shocker comes stock with. And another thing be gentle with freak inserts (stinkin piece of aluminum).

Quick update from Sweden

All,

Just dropping a quick post from Sweden to let you all know the new Mod is rocking. After the 1st days play the Rushers have 4 maxes only dropping a game to Ton Ton and picking up a max from the All Americans in a very intense power game. I am sure Nick will give you all a full update after this event.

Got to go, more paintball to play!!

:D :D :D

Scutty

Rob

Forbidden Impulse
Jul 14, 2001
Poole, UK.
Visit site
Originally posted by Kingpn301
Another Smart Parts scheme to try and create a lot of hype so a bunch of people will rush out and buy it before it is ready just like the original imp.
Yes! How DARE Smart Parts try to sell us a product! The nerve of them. You'd think they where running a buisness or something!