Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Impulse

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Your going to get people who will declare that either marker is the best. If you are looking to buy one then the best bet is to try both out and see which one works best for YOU.

One thing to remember is repair/support. If the marker breaks then how easily can you get help?

Whatever you get, enjoy!

samson300

Oct 17, 2001
Visit site
Just as Coran said, you should try both out to see which one suits you best. I personally own a 2000 autococker(which i am selling by the way....check it out in the classifieds), simply because i want to go electro. My brother owns an Impulse and it is a great gun. It is accurate and quiet. The rate of fire is amazing(like capable of 16 bps). It operates on about 160 psi which is wonderful for the consistency and quietness. My autocker although it is consistent and fairly quiet, i am selling it because i played with my dad's shocker and fell in love with it. If you want a great autococker in my opinion your best bet is to go ahead and spend the money to get an upper-end one such as the free flow, but that all depends on how much you are willing to spend.