Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Indoor training field in atherton

avituk

UK Angel Owner
there is a possibility that i can get my hands on the top floor of the mill which im hoping will be big enough to get a training field in.

i would like some feedback so that i can look into it further.

what field would you like to train on?

would you like it to be open evenings and weekends?

air fills to 3k 4.5k?

what sort of price on the green fee?

all comments welcome.

james

odins-sidekick

SPARTANS!!
May 15, 2011
manchester
If you could get your hands on bunkers and set up even half millennium field that would be great, 3k fills and open during the week for teams to train in the evenings.
I know my team would be there every week. Price is up to you, depending on how much rent is and cost of bunkers and set up,etc. £15 maybe entry and then you supply paint or teams bring there own.

Reactions: avituk

avituk

UK Angel Owner
sounds good. hopefully get some more comments. i use to train in radcliffe until rob went abroad and travelling to the cpps to train was a killer so that's why i'm looking at helping all the local teams out. i'm going up on Wednesday to measure the actual size as i think i might be able to set up a full size millennium field with the pits all the way around it.

Reactions: odins-sidekick

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
I've been hoping for an indoor training area. I'd come every weekend too if I could.
£15-£20 for a day each? (maybe team price like £80 for a team up to 7?

Using paint or reballs? :eek:

Could offer a membership - £?? for a month/3months/year
Use vista print to make the cards/ have a blank section where you write on names and give them a number.

I'd love to help with all the admin stuff, if you ever wanted someone to do it :3 (As sad as it sounds) I enjoy making databases and forms (membership application forms and what not) D:

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Id come alot aswell as its 20 min bus ride and drops me literally outside the place been hoping this place would do walkon evenings perfect for practise/training sessions pritty new but practise makes perfect :)