Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Indoor Training Field

avituk

UK Angel Owner
Mod's if this is in the wrong place i do apologise.

For the past 12 months i have been trying to set up an indoor training field.

I don't play as much any more due to my daughter taking up most of my time however I still want to have a bit of fun and keep my skills sort of there. I have managed to get an area 20x25m at the site and will be putting roughly 20 bunkers in.

This is not a full size field and will have pillars in there so not as good as an open field however is ideal for the midweek trigger itch or get some drills in before the training at the CPPS.

It will mainly be open in the evenings during the week however i have spoken with the site owner and there is the possibility of it being available at the weekend.

We still have a lot of work to do before it is up and running and we are hoping that this will be done by the end of august.

As this is a Joint venture between my team and the site we still have a few issues to resolve. We supply our own paint as they only have site paint which at this time is Valken Infinty. the compressor is having a few problems so we have dive bottles however when the problems with the compressor are resolved there will be 45k fills available.

lighting is ready to be installed over the field so in the darker months we can have a nice lit field.

We are just looking at interest to see if we open it up to others or we just keep it to the site.

It is on the 3rd floor of a mill but we are working on access to the lift and will see what happens.

The mill is in Atherton and has pretty good parking

If you would like any more info let me know

James

AmyStroodle

Jan 7, 2014
Leeds,West Yorkshire
www.facebook.com
Me and my partner, possibly our team would certainly be interested in playing! Wondering how long you'd plan to have it open on a weekday. Most of us finish at about 5 and it would take us an nourish to get there if not longer with traffic (from leeds.)

Winterswrath

Aug 1, 2015
Me and my partner, possibly our team would certainly be interested in playing! Wondering how long you'd plan to have it open on a weekday. Most of us finish at about 5 and it would take us an nourish to get there if not longer with traffic (from leeds.)
Wait a second i know that name "Amy Stroodle" AKA Miss Paintfest 2015

Reactions: AmyStroodle