Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Instagram

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Ok so do many paintballers use it?

I'm addicted, and have been since it first came out, but don't know many ballers on it?
Do you use it?
Know any top level paintballers using it who post some decent shots?
If so sick yours of their user names up

Mine is flip316 just to get us started :) and I'm sure Al will be along sooner or later cos he's always on it!

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Yeah, like Stephen said, its a photo sharing app that started on iPhone and is now available on Android phones too.

You basically snap a pic, add some nifty filters (if you want), then post it up and tag some stuff on it. It can also upload the pic to your twitter or facebook. You can follow people and their pics show up in your news feed and if you want you can like or comment on them.

Totaly pointless, but me being a nosey get love the crap outa it :D

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
OK then, I have just joined and my user is harebear72.

Have followed you 3 guys and have to say theres a good few pictures, and must say that Dusty, you are bringing your boy up in the correct "Chelsea" footballing way !!

Will have to see what interesting pics I already have on my phone !!

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I'm on it. But I've no clue how to use it properly. Same as my twitter user name (shameless plug) SlightDave

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Yeah, the news feed is the best bit! Hardly use any effects on pics these days cos you end up getting carried away with them!

Just wish I could find more decent pics of people playing tournament paintball instead of all the pics of people on birthdays or stag party's!!

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Oh and just some small tips:-

If you want someone to see a picture or comment you've made use USERNAME and they'll get a notification on it eg. @flip316

If you use a # in front of a key word tag, when people search that it will show your pic eg. #paintball ;)

And if someone comments or likes one of your pics you get an instant notification. If you then want them to see your reply then make sure to @ tag them in the reply or they won't even know.

Sorry if people already know all this stuff but it took me a while to figure it out :D

Reactions: Random Invert