Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

insufficient privileges ????

G London Oblivion

Oct 22, 2013
Can anyone help been a member for a few months and need to looke at selling my marker to get a better one i became a platnium member as I tought it might be that but still it says insufficient privileges..... please help can looked through different forums but still can't see what I need to do to post on classified
I am getting the same problem aswell and don't know what to do

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello G, Welcome to the forum mate, where are you as you haven`t put in your picture at the side of this page where your at ? click on mine, and you`ll see in an instant where I`m at. this will be better for you when you start to deal as this will may help you or the other party with the delivery / Post ect,
Tell us where you play or played, whether it be woods or Sup-Air, ect ect, you don`t have to do it all in one post, But be reasonable with your posts, Not " Yeah " or " NO "

Teenie

Mar 31, 2013
Bournemouth
Hi not really doctors said another 6 weeks before I can do any exercise and no paintball until my physio is complete don't think I'm gonna last itching to play again. Watched my friend play on Sunday for an hour couldn't help fire a few at them from the side line ;-) How are you?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Ha Ha Ha , from the side line Huh !! I can imagine you with a Cast on your arm hiding inside a paintball gun shooting at your mates ???
I`m fine little lady ( wink )