Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Inter-Uni Tournament :):)

unowho

Aug 1, 2003
bristol, england
Visit site
Warwick universtiy team...

just wondering if anyone knows of a paintball team at warwick, there was something about an inter uni tourney last year, but have heard nothin this year...

would be nice to carry on playing at uni, even if only on occasion when i'm free ( i'm doin maths:( )

any1 else on here at warwick uni?? or nearby with a team that wouldnt mind a casual playa from time to time...

let me know on here, or email me at krazy_keith_@hotmail.com

cheers,

keith.

craigpil

loving uni life
Apr 27, 2003
Essex Uni !!!
the guy you want to talk to about the inter uni tournament is steve hancock, he organised a great one last year from what ive been told. i was meant to representing essex uni there but i ran into the problem of trying to motivate lazy arse students to go all the way to birmingham to play some paintball :D

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
Hey beef hows it going?

This dude is a great playa, a real asset to any team, hes good at the shoot people in the face thing ;)

best of luck mate, see you at xmas.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
There was a Warwick Uni paintball club last year, I'm not sure how many are regular tourney players though.
Talk to your student Union and they'll give you a contact for the club.

unowho

Aug 1, 2003
bristol, england
Visit site
dang, was hoping maybe there'd be a few tourney ballers out there:( at least then i cud maybe have done a bit of practise...

so is steve hancock at warwick?? or did he just organise it all last year?? will get in contact with the paintball society, and see if i can get anythin goin here but i doubt it...

are there any teams in the area that i cud train with?? wud only be once or twice a month maybe, just to keep the skillz up, dont have transport at the mo, but may do later in the year(if i ever get round to passin my test:D)

cheers guys for the info, and harry for your "contribution", hopefully i can come back and do some ballin near xmas if anythin is happening...

keith

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Don't worry mate - there's loads of tourney baller all over warwickshire who I'm sure you could hook up with.

Steve Hancock is with Birmingham Uni, not sure if he finished last year or not. Edd can probably get you in contact with him (or you can e-mail him through here, his username is Steve Hancock or something similar). Himself and the other lads at B'ham uni sorted out the inter-uni event last year, which was held at the NPF field in B'ham.

If you can't find any tourney ballers at Warwick Uni, I know there's a new club at Coventry Uni. If you just want to get some games in I can get you the number to a friend on my old team who train at Wedgenock Rifle Range just off the A46, and there's plenty of peeps who go to the NPF fields in Bassets Pole too.

Originally posted by AJermstad

Steve Hancock is with Birmingham Uni, not sure if he finished last year or not. Edd can probably get you in contact with him (or you can e-mail him through here, his username is Steve Hancock or something similar).
I can indeed. If you want his concact details/phone number etc give me a Pm and ill sort something out.

He's doing his final year of a PGC now so will finally graduate this year :rolleyes: .

-EDD

unowho

Aug 1, 2003
bristol, england
Visit site
cheers guys for all your help...

AJermstad - it would be great if i could get a number/email addy so i can get in contact, i wont be playing for a little while probs as i dont have my kit or anything up here, and my degree ( maths:( ) is rather evil and somewhat time consuming at the mo. need to get back in training tho so would like to join up with them as some point even if just to get back into the game.

also looking at the results from the tourney last year, warwick didnt do so well:( so will have to start forming my new uber squad of pro playas so we can earn some respect for warwick:D

are there any other teams out there in need of a player?? cant really commit fully at the moment, but just so i know my options, or any1 know of any other teams that play in the area...

on that note, what are the pball sites like around warwick?? how easy are they to get to, and what sort of facilities are there...

Edd- have pm'd you mate, cheers,

thanks all,

keith.