Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intimidating your opponent

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Anyone got any good tips on how to intimdate your opponents...you know.... **** them up a bit either before or during the match to give yourself that edge .... without the refs noticing of course....any ideas or tried and tested methods

;)

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Its all about looking like a better team.

The more profesional you look towards any sport, the other team will think, man, they look pro, they must be good.

I played a rugby team yesterday that was all about shouting and wearing tight tops, it was intimidating at the start as off the kickoff you wonder if they are actually any good, and you start douting your own performance compared to their potnetial.

You cant start shouting across the field, but you can enourage your team to look as pro as possible.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
before a competition fight i used to sit in full side splits and look at my opponents, or i would go the opposite way entirely and pay them no attention at all. turn my back on them that sort of stuff.

it is much harder to intimidate an entire team though, as it means your entire team has to get one body language message across.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I found the best way to intimidate anybody is to be better than them.. ......takes a bit of practice I know, but hey, it beats the crap outa givin' it the Billy Big 'un before the start of the game and the other team then going on to rip you a new ass :)

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
I find chucking loads of paint in the face during the game tends to scare the crap out of them.

And if you work on your handshake you can break a few fingers before the game starts, that can work. If not, they just know you're a hard bugger and pap it.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
show them your penar!1.

Get a reputation

Welsh open was the funniest tournament i ever played. Ultimates were telling their marshalls to keep a specific eye on me and people were booing from the sidelines and saying the refs weren't watching me properly and that i was cheating.

Teams were going up to the marshalls after saying i shot him and he wiped bla ****ing bla.

I was laughing as they were making the mistakes.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
if you have seen the film the black night you might get this rig a little flame thrower from your mask so looks like you can breathe fire i think it was done with a lighter and an aresol can and some pipe looks nuts dangerous as hell but would sare the crap out of me