Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini & empire prophecy combo for sale!

rob hemingway

Invert Mini
Sep 8, 2013
Hull
Hi,this is a little long winded but i thought it would be best to give as much information as possible on each item.

Due to lack of use i'm selling my paintball set-up. Everything i have was bought new about 2 years ago and has only been used about 6 times,cleaned after every use. I was planning to get into the sport full-time, but i don't have transport so found it hard to get to the games.

-Invert Mini -can fire up to 20 balls per second!!Made of Aluminium it's very light,ideal for someone of a smaller build,Easy to carry all day and great to run with.No scratches or marks and like new.Had it wrapped in a cloth camo tape for games.Has instruction manual but no box.Also includes a spares kit with extra seals, tools and other important items.

-Empire Prophecy electric hopper,never jams and very reliable.Can take a 9v square battery or 4 AA's. syncs with the paintball marker for optimum use.The front also clips off and a larger one can be put on for added ammo capacity.Has instruction manual but no box. This is a very clever hopper and has a great reputation. No tools needed to strip it down to clean or change battery's due to the excellent design.

-Air bottle- 1.2kg, 3000psi, 48CU, rehydrotest due :07/16. Comes with zip-up empire bottle protector and also a spare hanger 18 protector. No scratches or dents etc, had it in a bottle protector at all times.

-Battle Tested, weekend back-pack with matching BT bottle attachment. This holdall is super sturdy and will carry everything you need for a weekend paintballing and more.Fully water-proof with sealed zips, has a cool digital camo pattern.This Pack has only been used for paintball and is still in excellent condition.Has heavy duty zippers for extended life and is extremely well made with paintballers in mind. Cost over £100 new with the bottle pack, this will last a lifetime.

-Tactical vest. Can hold 6 ammo pots,spare gas bottle,and has plenty of zip pockets for smoke bombs etc. Great for extra protection and keeping organized. Also has a secure moblie phone pouch.

- Also included are:

-3 ammo pots
-spare hopper
-Laser Sight with barrel attachment
-neck protecter
-spare aluminium feed neck (should the worst happen)
-Battle tested barrel sock
-45 degree angle feed neck (keeps the hopper to one side for a better look down the barrel)

Everything included in the sale fits inside the back-pack with plenty of spare room for paintballs,dinner and clean clothes.

This is an awesome collection and the new owner will be overjoyed with the performance.Only thing that isn't included is goggles.Have spent far more than than the asking price on these items and someone will get a great deal.The pictures don't really do the items justice as i only had a poor camera, everything is like new.

Contact me on here or direct on 07415202687
Thanks for reading.

-

Attachments

Last edited:

Peter Cross

Mar 17, 2015
just out of interest ,what size is the black small pod and where did you get it from, I ask this because I recently purchased a vest but it has no pods.

rob hemingway

Invert Mini
Sep 8, 2013
Hull
If you were going to split the prophecy how much would you want?
I'd rather keep it all together at the moment. If it doesn't all sell together in a week or so i will think about splitting it up. I'll offer you the hopper first mate, not sure of a price. Thanks.

rob hemingway

Invert Mini
Sep 8, 2013
Hull
just out of interest ,what size is the black small pod and where did you get it from, I ask this because I recently purchased a vest but it has no pods.
Hi mate, im not sure of the size, i think it holds 200 balls.They can be found at any decent paintball shop.