Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini, Event Mask, packs, Kit Bag and more.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Silver mini 140 including delivery and fees. Good condition not used much has a few rub marks but nothing that stands out. A few photos to view condition. REDUCED 125

Events Mask inc thermal and single lens never used 45 inc fees and delivery. Reduced 40

Empire fast pack and 4 pots used in yellow large / xl 17.50 inc fees and postage. Reduced 15

Empire fast pack new in blue large / xl 20.00 inc fees and postage. Reduced 17.50

Dye lock lids new x 6 pack blue or red 20 each or 36 pair inc fees and postage. Both sold

Large empire kit bag in red. Wheeled with extending handle. In very good condition bar needing a clean.
55.00 including fees and delivery. Reduced 47.50

Dye head wrap new 10.00 inc fees and delivery reduced 8.00

Egg hopper one battery lid lug side missing and other side part missing. Does hold lid in place but a touch of tape will secure in play. Common fault. 16.50 inc fees and postage. Reduced 15.00

http://s137.photobucket.com/user/shadlad/library/?view=recent&page=1

Can try and save on carriage if few items wanted. Open to offers on a few items. Dye lock lids not open to offers due to postage costs unless combined with other stuff.

Last edited:

KP01

Apr 7, 2014
What generation is the mini, it's difficult to see the pictures on my phone :( and what's the rough shot count on it?

Any other marks or faults? What does it come with?

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Hi not sure what Gen it is to be honest and I would say about 6 games or 7 games tops with a case a game. My little cousin's marker who does not play now. No marks that stand out the photos show the condition. . Only one owner.
Comes with spares kit with Allen keys, box, manual and barrel (standard).

NoobCannon

Aug 19, 2014
Tempted by the kit bag. Is it genuinly big enough to fit all your kit for
The day in? Any better pics for size comparison?