Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini fire modes help!!!

GKing360

Oct 8, 2013
Hi all,
Looking to change the fire mode on my invert mini (Currently goes to full auto after 3 trigger pulls)
I'm unable to use my gun at my local paintball field unless it's set to semi auto, I've looked at the manual and checked out youtube for help, they all show/state press the "function" button on the inside of the foregrip..... There doesn't appear to be one though so I'm stuck.

Please see attached pics, Where the button should be (From the tutorials) it's not there, the black bit is just the back of the power button.
20131110_171344.jpg 20131110_171352.jpg 20131110_171358.jpg

GKing360

Oct 8, 2013
*****UPDATE*****
I've taken the board out of the fore grip and there is definitely no "Function" button on it...... please help!

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
@GKing360 - looks like you have a Shockwave board already! The instructions which you're using are for an older board (the Optimus) which doesn't have the blue dip switch housing at the bottom of the board.

To change settings on the Shockwave, with the marker off make sure dip switch 1 is set to off (down), then hold the trigger down and turn the gun on, once the LED have cycled through a bunch of colours you can release the trigger and will be in setup mode with the light lit solid red. To change the fire mode, pull the trigger and hold for 2 seconds then release. The LED will flash to show the current setting (if you're shooting full auto it's going to currently be set to 4, so will flash 4 times). As soon as it stops flashing, pull and release the trigger once to select fire mode 1 - NPPL/Semi auto.

Power it off and back on again and test, should be semi now.

Full manual here: http://www.paintballsolutions.com/05pb_solutions/pdf/manuals/Mini/Empire-Mini-Manual-ENG_Shockwave.pdf

Reactions: cheyenne and Bolter