Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini- Opinions Please

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Ive had 2 minis, an older one and one of the new ones. I think minis are great markers, easy to maintain, parts are pretty cheap if something does go wrong. I have only sold my minis in the past to make room for other markers i want to try, they are usually the one marker that sells the day i advertise. X

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If you don't like the light trigger, you can buy a small magnet from maplins and attach it under the trigger to strengthen the return.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Love the minis, great guns. For the money they cannot be beaten.

So much so I'm considering another one, I'm at the stage now I don't care what the gun is, as long as it's reliable and simple. Like me really :)

Reactions: Henry.B

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Picked up my Mini used (barely) for an amazingly cheap price. Love it. It really is a good, simple and reliable gun that performs well above it's (second hand) price range.

Some things would make it better (ie: the on/off ASA and maybe an OLED board), but otherwise functions exactly as it should do. It just works. Get one, don't mess with it, and enjoy some ballin'.

Reactions: Henry.B and Dusty

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
If you buy it on second hand it's a real bargain, it shoot's perfect from my point of view and it can serve you, of course!

Mar 19, 2011
I think the mini is great, its compact, light weight and it's pretty cheap. The trigger is awesome, my old mini use to have such a sensitive trigger that if you tapped the very bottom of the trigger it would fire 3 times

barry_dafc

Barry_DinEidyn
Oct 27, 2010
Dunfermline, Scotland
Mini is great for a starter marker I have encouraged a good few people to get one to start off especially if they are on a budget they have been able to purchase a nice second hand one of of a certain forum site :) However if you are of a larger handed build they can be slightly too small to get a good comfortable feel of. Currently I'm using the Empire Axe and cannot fault it!