Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini problem need help

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
iv jst brought a invert mini dont know what gen it is either. It wont turn on at all iv replace the battery out of my other mini so i no the battery is good apparently the chap who i brought it off said its very hit n miss powering up iv had a quick go cnt get it to power up. Any advice guys would be much appreciated many thanks

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
some times the button sticks m8 i have had the same but some one told me this but the gun in your left and turn the gun on with your right hand thumb and it work m8 what happend is the lad i got it off was right handed and he was pushing the button left all the time give it a try or the progs mit not be straight on the borad

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
I will try it thanks for advice m8 i can hear a click from the button when pressed i jst hope its not the board lol

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
I bought one online once I has to replace both boards and solenoid lol I wasn't impressed. Give the button a good push. Mini board and tm15 board the button sucks

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
I rle hope i dnt hav to change all 3 wont mind if its 1 board gun owes me lyk £60 will hav a bash at it sunday n let u no lol

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Man i have this same problem just now with a friends gun. Im a mechanic so i have access to this stuff. But i removed the board and i sprayed a small amount of electrical cleaner down the side of the button. And then just sat and clicked it for a good few minutes. Re fitted everything and it now works fine! Worth a shot before spending money on a board! :)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Odds of been all of them are slim. I got the money back to repair it like so I can't complain at the guy who sold me it.

Contact cleaner is fantastic stuff, buttons on the standard board are known for being a pain.

Remove battery cover and while pushing the button push back against the board to make sure it gets a good press. My tm I have to use finger nail to push it in otherwise its hit and miss for working

Ry cooper

Nov 7, 2013
Is it easy to remove the board?? What kind of spray do i need to use to work the button in?? Really appreciate all ur advice guys will try it out 2moz

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Yeah all very easy. Mini are good to work on.

Also seems silly but try another new battery sometimes they can be but crap. Also make sure the wires aren't damaged and are well seated on the board

Contact cleaner should do it but isn't the cheapest so probably worth making sure you give the button a good hard push in for a few seconds see if any lights come on or flicker.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
A new board, called the shockwave board is available from any KEE retailer and costs £25-£30 ish. But I reckon its the button.

I rle hope i dnt hav to change all 3 wont mind if its 1 board gun owes me lyk £60 will hav a bash at it sunday n let u no lol
Right, welcome to the forums @Ry cooper, txt spk is knot alowd cause its v hrd 2 reed lyk this, n quite frankly its bloody lazy, Please try to type properly for the benefit of everyone.